- updated 25 Jan 2017
- Participants driving to Siglap South CC are advised to park at the neighbouring private residential estates due to very limited parking available within the CC. All parking lots in the CC are on a first come first serve basis.
- Starting List, Pairings, Results
Open | Challengers
- Updated 22 Jan 2017
- Organisers: The Tournament is jointly organised by the Singapore Chess Federation and Siglap South Community Centre and played under the FIDE Laws of Chess.
- Eligibility & Format & Prizes: Swiss System, 7 Rounds, 15 minutes per player, with 10 seconds increment from move 1. Default Time shall be 15 minutes.
OPEN – FIDE Rated. Open to all.
Trophies for Top 10. Cash Prizes – 1st - $300, 2nd - $200, 3rd - $100
- CHALLENGERS - FIDE Rated, for FIDE Rating 1500 and below.
Trophies for Top 10.
Trophies for Top 5 Boys Under 8, 10, 12 & Girls Under 8, 10, 12.
- Additional prizes for Top 10 Joo Chiat Residents.
- Venue: Siglap South Community Centre, 6 Palm Road, Singapore 45441
- Schedule: Sunday, 26th Feb 2017, 9 am to 6 pm
- Entry Fee: $30 (Public) ; $20 (Players currently registered in SCF programmes)
By Cash or Cheque (made payable to Singapore Chess Federation) at SCF
- Closing Date: Sunday, 19 February 2017 by 6 pm, or first 200 entries.(Entries Full. Registration Closed)
Late entries WILL NOT be accepted.
Entries without payment will not be accepted. Entry Fees are non-refundable.
- In the event of any disputes (outside the FIDE Laws of Chess), the Chief arbiter's decision shall be final and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Please check correctness of your entry on www.singaporechess.org.sg as we may not make changes on the day of the tournament. Proof of postage/email is not proof of entry. SCF reserves the right to accept or reject any entry without assigning any reason.
- Download Registration Form