- Grade: 3
- 8 weekly sessions
- 1.5 hours per session
- Saturday Courses: March 25th | April 1st, 15th, 29th | May 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th(No lessons on April 8th & 22nd)
- Sunday Courses: March 26th | April 2nd, 16th, 30th | May 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th(No lessons on April 9th & 23rd)
- Available time slots (for both Saturdays and Sundays): 9am - 10.30am, 11am - 12.30pm
- 8th March 2023, 6pm
Terms & Conditions
- Course fee does not include a one-time admin fee of $20 for new SCF Chess Courses students.
- All slots are given on a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE basis or BY THE CLOSING DATE whichever comes first.
- Confirmation of registration is subject to full course fee payment.
- Course fees paid are non-refundable. Pro-rating of course fees is NOT allowed.
- Certificates of Attendance are given to students who pass the course at the end of each grade. (Except JPS)
- Trainers assigned by the SCF may be subject to changes.
- There are no make-up lessons.